Immigration Legal Services Tailored To Your Needs

  1. Home
  2.  – 
  3. Immigration Services
  4.  – Tourist Visas

Helping Visitors To The United States Obtain The Necessary Visas

People travel to the United States for many reasons. Whether you are coming to visit family, go sightseeing, have business meetings or receive medical treatment, you must apply for a B-1 or B-2 visitor visa. However, if you are a citizen from a visa waiver country, you do not need to apply for a visa and can instead travel through the Visa Waiver program.

At The Law Office of Anne Z. Sedki, LLC, we can help you determine what kind of visa you need and assist you in gathering the necessary documents and information to successfully and efficiently complete your visa application. With years of experience helping clients out of our offices in New York and New Jersey, you can trust our knowledge and skill in all areas of immigration law.

From The Initial Application To Extending Your Stay, You Can Count On Our Sound Guidance

The B visa category includes B-1 business visas and B-2 tourist visas. Both are nonimmigrant, temporary visas that allow someone to spend a short time in the United States for pleasure, business purposes or medical treatment. If your trip is recreational or for medical purposes, such as for a vacation visiting family or having a medical procedure, you must apply for a B-2 tourist visa. If the purpose of your travel is for commercial purposes, such as for meetings, conferences or contract negotiations, you may apply for a B-1 business visa.

The B-2 visa is commonly referred to as a tourist visa. If an individual has either of these visas, they can enter the U.S. temporarily and must leave before their allowed stay expires (usually six months). A person on a B-2 visa is not permitted to study or work during their stay in the U.S. In some instances, tourist visa holders can participate in recreational and not credit-based courses.

Get Started On Your Visa Application Today

We understand how confusing visa applications can be. From what type of visa you need to the required documents, the process itself can be overwhelming. When you work with one of our experienced immigration attorneys, you will receive clear guidance and support to successfully obtain your visa. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with B-1 and B-2 visas. Call The Law Office of Anne Z. Sedki, LLC, at 516-540-7948 or contact us online to schedule your consultation.