Immigration Legal Services Tailored To Your Needs

  1. Home
  2.  – 
  3. Immigration Services
  4.  – Student Visas

Continuing Your Education In The United States

If you wish to pursue your education in the United States, you must apply for a student F-1 visa. An F-1 visa will allow you to temporarily stay in the country to pursue your educational goals. Applying for a student visa can quickly get complicated with all the paperwork and procedures involved. At The Law Office of Anne Z. Sedki, LLC, our immigration attorneys are here to help make the process more manageable so you can get started on your goals.

With years of experience helping clients with various immigration issues, you can trust our knowledge and skill to successfully help you obtain a student visa. We represent students from around the world from our offices in New York and New Jersey. When you work with an experienced immigration lawyer, you can avoid expensive mistakes and safeguard your opportunity to study in the United States.

Helping You With The Student Visa Process

A student visa, also known as an F-1 visa, is a nonimmigrant student visa that allows foreigners to pursue education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States. F-1 students must maintain a full course of study. F-1 visas are only issued in U.S. embassies and consulates outside the United States.

Prospective F-1 students must apply at the schools and receive a form I-20 in order to apply for an F-1 visa. F-1 students must show that they are able to support themselves during their stay in the U.S., as their opportunities for legal employment are quite limited. F-2 visas are given to dependents of an F-1 student. However, F-2 visa holders are prohibited from any form of compensated employment. Regardless, minor children may attend public schools.

Providing The Legal Support You Need To Get Started On Your Educational Journey

Our attorneys at The Law Office of Anne Z. Sedki, LLC, can help you from the start of your visa application. We dedicate our practice to providing comprehensive and personalized legal service that provides you with the support you need. Contact us today to get started on your student visa by calling 516-540-7948 or filling out an online contact form to schedule a consultation.